Friday, January 1, 2010

Three hundred and sixty five days ago...

... I thought this project would be easy

... I concidered myself an awesome photographer with little to learn



Three hundred and sixty five days later I have learned...

... that every time I take an image, I improve

... that I can see a project of this magnitude to completion

... that a small mishap like missing a day won't completely deter me

... that I love photography


I started this project on January 1st, 2009 with this self portrait.
001

and it comes to a close today, now officially January 1st, 2010 (image taken on the 31st)

365 of 365: a new year
365

Thank you to everyone who has supported this project. Today starts my new 365 day challenge... yes I'm going to do it all over again. If I grew this much over one year, imagine what could happen with another.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Photobucket

No comments: