Tuesday, June 8, 2010

everybody say AAAARRRRRRRG!!!

Olivia is FOUR! I still can't really believe it. And she pretty much overnight has become a big girl - she goes to her best friends house (our next door neighbors) pretty much daily, she's demanding her independance, and she wants to do everything herself. She also now flies off the handle at the smallest setting off, which is frustrating! What happened to my good natured girl??

Saturday was her pirate party with her cousin Niko. He turned six. There were about 10 kids at the party, and Olivia loved every second of it. It was definitely a humid mess out, and we were sprinkled on a couple times, but overall I thought the party was really great!


001

010

002

008

This was actually the second cake I had made... the first attempt was at an open treasure chest, and all was going well, but somewhere in the construction, there was disaster. I got so frustrated with the whole thing that Tim and I just ate what wasn't destroyed, and I made a new one after I got home from work.

006

Here's the pirate princess in all of her glory
Olivia

013

The highlight of the party, for the kids at least, was the bubble machine. They just loved those dang bubbles!

023

030

033

040

038

I loved this one would be the kids' bands cd cover
044

Olivia technically didn't blow out any candles this year, because it was just too windy. She was confused by this.
060

And here's some more of present opening, and guests...
064

068

071

074

082

087

076

089

056

016

048

047

019

Claire

Thanks to everyone who came out and made Olivia and Niko's party special!!

Photobucket

No comments: