Thursday, July 15, 2010

and I've upgraded!!!

I have been using the same gear that I got 2 years ago. Well, I take that back... I bought a new lens last year... but other than that, the equipment I used on a photoshoot last week is the same equipment that I used on photoshoots a year ago, and two years ago. I believe in learning your camera in and out before upgrading.

I finally decided to upgrade! My new camera arrived yesterday, and I LOVE it! I'm having some technical difficulties with the necessary Photoshop updates, but I'm confident I'll get those sorted out. In the mean-time, here's my first two images from my new camera... these are straight out of camera, no editting at all (because of the Photoshop difficulties) but I'm so pleased with how the images turn out even straight out of camera. It would not be possible to take images like these with my old camera without some kind of flash because of the low lighting.


DSC_0008

DSC_0020

I say all the time, it's not about the camera, it's about the photographer... but this camera rocks! ;)


Photobucket

1 comment:

The Hunt Family said...

Congrats on the upgrade! I recently upgraded as well, but more because I had to (my camera was stolen).

Your girls are so beautiful!!!