Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm Thankful

For being a photographer, I'm terrible at taking pictures at family events. I tend to leave every holiday thinking to myself Man I didn't take any photos! I think it's because I like to be in the party... and the photographer tends to be on the outside of the party. That, and my family just hates having their pictures taken (so many people glaring in one photo... it's scary man!)

I took out my camera with intentions of only photographing the rare-Abby sighting... but had to take pictures of Claire and the dishwasher. It was like her and the dog Nubie were fighting over it. She kept that spoon the rest of the day.


While I have no photos of her, Olivia was very good this year. And I am so thankful for that! I love Thanksgiving, and this year was awesome! Only 28 days to Christmas!!

No comments: