Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My baby is really one!

So here's Claires invite I made for her (I think all of the family has gotten theirs by now... if not, SURPRISE! This is coming in the mail to you!) Just in case the quote is too small to read, it says:

Girls are made of sugar 'n spice
Everything sweet & everything nice
Girls are ruffles, bonnets and bows
Dimpled smiles and dancing toes
They're tears and giggles, dolls and curls
Thats how it is with little girls


When I showed Abby the card at Thanksgiving, she said she wanted the same thing for her graduation invites... she meant the naked pose, but the more I think about it.... How cool would it be to do it with all your school pictures! Like in this card, we have one picture for every month of Claires life... we could do one school picture for every year! And the center picture be the senior picture! Abby you reading this??? I know Mema makes you ... I think it's an awesome idea, and we should run with it! And if you say no, I'll just drive to Upper and get the pictures from Mema herself (she'd hand them over, I'm sure of it!)

No comments: