Tuesday, December 30, 2008

platypus platypus everywhere!!

Ok so when someone finds out my business name, they typically repeat it back to me very slowly, as if trying to make sense of it.

purple.... platypus pictures???

Yes. Purple Platypus Pictures. Actually, anyone close to me would find the name perfectly normal. My oldest daughter Olivia has a purple platypus that she carries everywhere. I mean, she lives for that platypus. She latched onto him when she was seven months old, and has never let go. Since January 2007, she has accumulated a total of five platypi - always purple pus (as she calls him) being the most important.

Earlier in the year, while looking at a camo bandana, I suddenly wondered if I could make a platypus. Don't ask... I tend to pick up random crafts here and there. Once I determined that I could in fact make them, I made fancy pus' for everyone for Christmas.


Olivia was in heaven!

2 comments:

Andi @ Love Like Crazy said...

Correct term being...fancypli? O.O

I heart them, they look so stinkin' cute...and camo plat is still happily parkin' it on the Christmas tree with his pony ornament cousins. I bet these are a stack of happy people!

Ember said...

I love mine too. :D She's in Ember's toybox.