Sunday, December 21, 2008

the best of the rest

Alright now, I've tried to upload these pictures now for a full day, and of course my computer is acting a little crazy... perhaps the holidays are getting to it as well?

But anyways, the rest of the photos from Claires party.

Before I got the speedlight out, Tim took some pictures... and I made my appearance. Claire looks so confused by the cake!


The most common way Claire ate her cake: no hands. She actually never really even got into the cake - more just ate the icing.


Some pictures of Olivia, since she is quite lacking in the blog. She also ate her cake icing first - but she finished her whole piece. Oh and its my mom trying desperately to lean out of the picture. Lesson to everyone who hates being photographed: You thinking you look bad in pictures is all in your head. You don't. You look bad when you try desperately to get out of the shot. Everyone is most critical of themselves in a photo. You look fine. Trust me.


And one last extreme close-up of Claire. She's so cute!

No comments: