Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Marching for Babies

I'm walking with the March of Dimes this Sunday, (which, did you know they're not the March of Dimes anymore, but actually March for Babies? I never did understand that Dimes part anyway.) This is the second year I've walked... last year I raised around $125, which I was thrilled about. This year, I've dropped the ball on letting people know early, but I'll gladly take any donations here:

(nice it didn't show... sorry about that)
http://www.marchforbabies.org/h1908700


The March for Babies is something close to our family. My nephew was born a micro-preemie. Here is an image (that I did not take) of my nephew Niko, holding onto his fathers finger. It was insane how little he was.


Niko hand

Niko's turning 6 this year! At the zoo this past weekend, I tried to take some photographs of him, just for this blog post. Of course, he never cooperates with me :P

Niko 1

Niko 2

Oh well, I tried.

I'll be taking pictures at the walk again, so watch for those. The girls might also come along with me. Should be a great day! Thanks for your support!




Photobucket

No comments: