Monday, September 15, 2008

About me, over breakfast

So hi, I'm Heather. I'm a mom, a wife, a photographer, a boss... Right now I work full-time third shift at FedEx Ground. I don't love it, but I don't hate it... it pays the bills, and I get to meet a lot of fun people. What I want to do is photograph. I live it, love it, breathe it.

I also live and love and breathe my kids. I have two daughters. Olivia is a clone of me. She looks and acts just like I did at that age. It's uncanny. Almost makes me feel bad for my mom.

Claire is a female version of my husband. We totally got the best of both worlds with our kids.

At breakfast this morning, I just loved how they were eating in unison. Olivia isn't much of a fan of her little sister. It's getting better every day, but I'm sure if given the choice, Claire would go away. Claire had some mean hair when she got up this morning too.

No comments: