Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's time for a Puppy Party!

Haley turned 8 years old, and of course I was there with my camera. My sister gets some of the best parties I've been to for kids. This year was a puppy party, with live puppies and everything.

All the girls got ears, a bandana, and their faces painted. I even got in on the action.





The girls had a ton of activities.

First they frosted their own dog bone


Then they searched for bones in the yard


They set up a big obstacle course for the kids to run around in. My favorite set of shots were taken within a couple seconds of each other. Hanna jumped the bridge, followed by Haley... who was then trailed by Olivia. Olivia didn't play any of the games, really, but she followed all the big girls throughout the course. It was so funny! So I combined the images together.




There was an awesome pinata there too. I asked Karen about blindfolds... apparently thats a baaaaaaaad idea




Olivia loved the headless puppy.


Every girl wanted a picture with the puppy. I'll post the birthday girl.


And my favorite shot was of Haley and Jasmine helping each other read a card. So sweet!

No comments: