Monday, September 15, 2008

and so we begin...

What better way to start a blog, then to list some goals in life. These aren't in any order, and the list is subject to be added to. I'll update as I accomplish them.


1. Travel to Japan
2. Travel to Italy
3. Take the girls to Disney World
4. Shoot a wedding out of state
5. Be published in a magazine
6. Shoot the cover of a magazine
7. Shoot a celebrity
8. Photograph the birth of a baby
9. Weigh under 200 lbs
10. Take a photograph of the girls every day for one full year
11. Visit all 50 states
12. Eat at a 5 star restaurant
13. Keep the study clean for 30 days straight
14. Take a vacation with just Tim
15. Learn some html coding
16. Quit my “real” job
17. Visit Holly, Angie or Andi just because I can
18. Fly Holly, Angie and Andi all to my house to visit
19. Attend a photography workshop
20. Make a local photographer friend
21. Go to a taping of Oprah
22. Organize the study
23. Have photos of myself taken professionally
24. Master manual shooting
25. Get a massage
26. Stop biting my nails
27. Go on a date night with Tim once a month for an entire year
28. Go to Pizza Cottage with Jason, and eat an entire pie

2 comments:

Sweetiepea Photography said...

We totally have to be affiliates! I hope this really jumpstarts you...your stuff is so worthy of attention. I can't wait to see you make it big!

Anonymous said...

what celebrity would you wanna "shoot", better make it a not-so-big celebrity, otherwise you'll never get away with it