Thursday, August 13, 2009

back to that accident

So I knew last Monday that the accident report must have been filed, because my phone rang off the hook for 5 hours straight. It was rediculous... at times both my home phone AND my cell phone would be ringing. I stopped answering my phone completely that day. My favorite caller ID though...
215 of 365: Bring on Batman!
215

I want that guy to handle ... well whatever he handles.

I was excited the next day when half of my new packaging materials came. I have to thank Holly profusely for pointing me in a good direction (envelopes... pretty colors!)

216 of 365: Brown Tan and Purple... my trifecta!
216

Wednesday we went and got me a new car. Well new to us (its an 06 Accord) Tim made fun of me slightly for getting the slightly bigger car in the exact same color as my old car (so its really easy to think we didn't get a new one) but I loved my car and see no reason to deviate from that which I love.

217 of 365: your new HONDA
217

Photobucket

1 comment:

jupiternwndrlnd said...

Jr. Batman - LOL!

yay for envelopes! the colors look AWESOME!! wooh!