Monday, August 31, 2009

Their Golden Year

I'm so far behind on posting, it is almost rediculous (Tim pointed out that I have less then 10 blogs posted for the month of August, which really is pretty lame - I'm so sorry!)

But I had to include Mema and Pa's anniversary in the month their anniversary is in. So without a single day to spare - Happy 50th Anniversary Dick and Thelma! Here's my favs from the day...
We ate at Woodys, and the food was excellent!
122

The happy couple
132

146

153

160

220 of 365: Say Cheese!
220

179

176

Can you see the foul language on those M&M's! Completely innappropriate! Oh wait, that's Pa's first name you say? Oh, well then I guess you have to call customer service to convince them that his name isn't lewd and it's ok to have it printed (I won't have that kind of language in my home, so I made sure to eat all my M&Ms before getting back!)
170

194

Happy 50th!!! Here's to fifty more! ;)

Photobucket

No comments: