Tuesday, September 8, 2009

walk Cody, WALK!

Tim surprised me on our anniversary. We went horseback riding! I love horses, and I love riding. Tim found out when I was blabbing about all that stuff when we were at the fair at the beginning of the month - and he remembered! We went to this ranch outside of Marysville, and they just had fields and fields full of horses. It was beautiful. We went on an hour trailride through the hills of that area. I loved it. Tim... well Tim was happy I loved it.

235 of 365: field of dreams
235

So there were kittens all over the farm, and signs that they were for sale for $10. Man I love a kitten, but my cats are making me crazy, so none came home with us. This one followed us all over the place though (he was an older kitten, there were smaller ones there too)
barn cat

As well as having horses, the farm had all sorts of regular farm animals... and reindeer!
reindeer

I rode Cody. Cody apparently has won awards for his jumping. He would not win any awards for walking from me... I had to constantly nudge the poor dude along (another rider joked that his name should have been eeyore) So I spent most of my ride yelli..I mean talking to Cody and coaxing him along.
Cody

Tim road Solomon, and he spent most of the ride running into bushes. Solomon enjoys eating on his trailrides, and doesn't really care what that puts his riders through. Look how happy Tim is to be sharing this moment with me :)
Solomon

I love you Tim, and thank you for a great anniversary!

Photobucket

No comments: