Thursday, January 8, 2009

clearing up a misconception...

It seems that any time I tell people that I'm taking the 365 day challenge, they respond with "Don't you do that anyway?" Meaning take photos every day... and the answer is No way! I work third shift, and come home to two toddlers every day. Many times, the last thing on my mind is taking photos! So it truly has been a challenge keeping up taking photographs every day.

These are Olivia's Yo Gabba Gabba's. She lines them up just about everywhere, and that day happened to be on the window sill. Shot this literally moments before heading off to bed for the day.


And today we had tuna noodles for lunch. Claire was wolfing it down like she had never eaten before in her life. I knew she was close to done when all of us were breaking out into razzes.

No comments: