Monday, January 12, 2009

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

Last year, the mer sight of snow would send Olivia into a panic that would have you carrying her to the car. Lucky for her, she had a teeny tiny little sister who very rarely went outside, so she didn't have to brave that snow often.

I caught Olivia standing at our window over the weekend, just enthralled with the snow. I decided then that I needed to take her outside and revisit those white fluffy flakes. Plus Claire had never been formally introduced.

Well Claire never moved from this spot. She eventually started smiling and laughing at Olivia and I, but I was working so hard to get her smiling and laughing that I didn't think to pick up the camera again.


I used this picture as my day 12 for the photo challenge. Olivia was just loving the snow!

Did you know that at the first snow, Target pulls their boots... putting them on clearance, and once their gone, their gone?? Well I didn't. Maybe they don't do that, but that's what the lady who worked there told me when I had attempted to buy boots the day before. Bad mommy that I am never bothered with boots (Hey, shoot me... my kid HATED snow last year... who knew!?) So Olivia went out in tennis shoes. She complained that her socks were "Awww WET!" when she got back in the house. (Claire had boots... sure they're boys boots that are a size too big... she won't notice, right?)

1 comment:

music theory mommy said...

what size shoe is olivia? i have peyton's size 6's from last year if they would fit...let me know...i'm working on a package for ya :)

the kiddos are so cute! i so want us all to get together this year! we wont make it to the fair this year...maybe we can finally do that chicago meet up we always talk about!

love ya!