Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm always playing catch-up

Lets see...

Temptation
I gave up soda again, since I started working out... again. I have zero impulse control, so if it's in the house, I'm eating it. Tim won't give up soda. So I have to pretend it's not in the house. Some days are easier then others.

The Brief Thaw
It warmed up to almost 50 for a day, and melted a lot of the snow. Too bad it's cold again

The day we cleaned the kitchen
I am messy. To say the least, really. I'd love to say that my house is a mess because I have two toddlers. Or because I work third shift full time. Or even because I'm trying to start a business. But really, my house is a mess because I hate to clean. I can make the time, and have the ability... I just choose not to. Saturday you could barely walk through my kitchen. I was kinda distraught over it really... so I used getting rid of the youngests' high chair as an excuse to overhaul clean the room. Now, ignore my stove-top... there's only so much a girl can do in a day. My stepmom would like to point out that if I just cleaned a little bit every day, I wouldn't have to spend an entire day cleaning. Yes Karen, I hear you. LOOK no high chair!

My next step for the kitchen is hanging the yearly photos of the girls. I want to hang them so you can see them sitting at our kitchen table, but going down our basement stairs. I'll probably need to borrow my dads little giant ladder. Or better yet, convince him that it's his fatherly duty to do it for me LOL!

No comments: