Sunday, March 15, 2015

next up in dogs I know

I'm apparently on a 'photograph dogs' kick. Or, I'm just encountering a lot of dogs in the beginning process of me getting back into photography.  Tomato tomato (that doesn't exactly work in print.....)

Anyways.........  Here's Milkshake!


Milkshake is my friend Emilys dog, and might also be considered a frequent flyer in the Nesser household of watching dogs.  Milkshake is some kind of mutt of a Bichon/Poodle/Cocker Spaniel grab bag of fun.  Milkshake is also still very much a puppy.  For ever shot I would get like this....


(randomly trying my hand at making the cluttered living room disappear.... dang that yellow pillow!)

But for every nice shot of Milkshake, there were about 10 of the 'real' him


Oh yeah -- there's the Milkshake we all know and love.  Got to love Otis in the background there (getting some sugar from his mommy) giving Milkshake some epic side eye.

Milkshake doesn't know any commands yet, and isn't as treat suggestable as I'd like, so I mostly just tried to catch him when he would rest from zooming around the room.


Sometimes the couch worked in my favor


Sometimes the couch was just a great way to lunge at me


Emily joined us on the couch for some mugging.


Thanks for letting me photograph you two!



Photobucket

No comments: