Saturday, March 14, 2015

We have a visitor

Meet Otis


What up Oat!  Otis is currently staying with us while his 'mommy' is recovering from a nasty compound ankle fracture. 


Otis is an old dude, and a little dude, so of course the girls love him to bits.  It was raining today, and I wasn't keen on going outside and taking photos.  I figured I could give Otis a run for his money though.  I kept breaking off little pieces of treats and only gave them to him little bits at a time.  This made for fun expressions.


While Otis loves it at my house, I am POSITIVE he prefers it at home.  Like I said, he's an old dude, and the girls keep him up and moving the entire time they're around him.  So every opportunity when they're not around, he sleeps.  I think he misses his quiet home.


But we enjoy him during the times we have with him.



Photobucket

No comments: