Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ellen's Sneak Peek! | Columbus Seniors Photographer - Purple Platypus Pictures

I am very excited about this session! I pretty much took the entire month of October off from clients, to give myself some breathing room with work and everything, so Ellens session was my first in a while! She was great; open to anything and all smiles. And Ellen, I just realized that yet again (I did this on a previous session too) I put '09 as the year instead of '10. Sometimes I don't know where my head is. I promise it is fixed and will be correct on any orders.


636

790

997

Ellens dad and boyfriend (who you should recognize) both came along for the session, and they were both a ton of fun to have there. Ellen and her dad have such a great relationship, and were so cute together.
661

808

919 with name

And if you ever wonder, how can I get great shots with fall leaves when the leaves are so high??
1017

The answer is to have a boyfriend who's taller then six feet ;)

Thanks Ellen for a great session!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Andi @ Love Like Crazy said...

These ROCKED! <3 I hearts them all! :)