Sunday, November 8, 2009

the start of halloween fun

Yeah yeah yeah, I'm behind again. It happens. Thanks for sticking it out with me though ;)

289 of 365: Getting into the Spirit
I have this pillow by my computer desk, and since Boo at the Zoo was the next day, I wanted to try to get into the Halloween spirit
289

290 of 365: family fun
Yeah Boo at the Zoo was less than fun. Olivia didn't have any sort of sleep, and it showed. Claire was just cold, the poor thing. And they both got their first taste of Trick or Treating, and the candy was more then overwhelming
290

291 of 365: BUTT!
Some people look for the perfect shape of pumpkin. One that will make a great face. I manage to find the weirdest pumpkins, and have to get them. This one made me laugh - if only because it sits on our kitchen table.
291

Photobucket

No comments: