Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Those silly girls

My kids love leaves. It's unfortunate that we have no trees to produce dead leaves in the fall for them. When we go to my parents house, though, there are tons of leaves. My dad just happened to be outside raking one Sunday when we went over. I let the girls out in the yard, and then sat in the kitchen and laughed with Jacqui at the results. Those girls just made a mess of his pile! Dad was very patient with them, but after about a half hour, I did have to save him from the girls.

297 of 365: Don't just throw them ANYWHERE!!!!!
297

393

390

400

And then we have a few days of fun girls

298 of 365: those out of bath curls
Nothing beats the curls on Olivia's head when her hair is slightly damp. Just so pretty!
298

299 of 365: DINOSAUR!
My mom brought the girls gifts of dragons. But my girls call them dinosaurs. And get very perterbed with you if you even slightly imply that their dinosaurs just might actually be dragons.
299

300 of 365: towers
It never ceases to amaze me the things my kids will do to entertain themselves when I'm not paying attention. This awesome tower happened while I was watching some tv in another room.
300

301 of 365: volunteer
Olivia actually ASKED to take a bath! No kidding! And the princess spent over a half and hour in there!
301

Photobucket

No comments: