Monday, November 9, 2009

the great outdoors!

Featuring the premiere movie event by an up and comer producer. It's epic.

But first...

This all started because we've been working a lot outside. Now that the inside looks nice, we want an outdoor area that looks equally nice. The girls ask daily about when we're going outside. Olivia paticularly loves to help garden. And by garden, I mean dig a trench right next to my azaleas >.<
292 of 365: Got my gardening shoes on
292

293 of 365: not so scary
First came getting the front weeded. Then I tackled the scary side of the house. You can now walk from the front yard to the back yard without something attacking you!
293

When I walked outside the next day, I was greeted by this...


Our wonderful next door neighbors gave us their old swingset. It's not much, but its perfect for the girls right now!

294 of 365: I can swing!
294

After they were done swinging, I handed the flip over to Olivia, and let her shoot a movie. It's funny in a three year old kind of way, but there are some disclaimers.
1. I look like crap. Keep in mind I had gardened all day, and came inside to change into something comfy before starting dinner and getting ready for work.
2. Olivia shot this. Therefore, it is very Blair Witch Project in in its style. Lots of shakey camera. Low to the ground. Slightly nausiating
3. Olivia has a bit of a speech impediment right now. We're looking into how to go about getting her to cut it out. But for your sake while watching, if you just ignore the 'rrrrrururrruurrr' parts, she talks in clear sentances. Olivia just feels the need to add sounds to make the sentance longer.
Get some popcorn and enjoy the show!



Photobucket

No comments: