Monday, November 16, 2009

Going to bombard you with images...

...because I need to get caught. I don't just want to get caught up... I need to... because I'm leaving for vacation in five days, and I don't need images hanging over my head. So sure, my next few blogs will be long with images that don't always go with one another - but it means that next week when I'm in NYC during Thanksgiving Week (Oh yeah, Macys Day Parade folks!!) I can blog while I'm there, and not have to come home to show other images out of order. So without further adeu, I give you eleven days in a row.

303 of 365: Candy
303

304 of 365: Aren't you going to feed me?
Poor fat Jo
304

305 of 365: Stallions
Found this neat statue while taking Ellens senior pictures. Its the mascot to the school who's track we used for some of her images. Not her mascot - actually a rival school. I should feel bad for using this as my day - but I think the statue is cool.
305

306 of 365: Witch!
I love after Halloween sales, because you get cheap stuff to use as dress-up. This year the girls got witch hats. I was kinda dozing on the couch, and Olivia walked up to me with a dress-up dress she hadn't worn before... I put it on her, she scampered off, and Claire appeared in my face with a dress of her own. The actual outfits are old dance costumes of one of Tims cousins. Curious, I went to see what the girls were doing, and found them brewing some witches brew with their hats on. Too cute!
306

307 of 365: Fall
I'm going to be sad when Fall is officially over. It's my favorite season
307

308 of 365: never ending M&Ms
Tims dad works for Mars, which means we can have all the M&Ms we want. And we sure got a ton for Halloween. And they were good!
308

309 of 365: burnt
I think I burnt the chicken because I was too busy taking photos of the smoke coming up from it. The smoke was pretty cool!
309

310 of 365: sick
I wonder how many images there are of my couch? I slept for 20 hours straight this day. I woke up feeling fine, so whatever it was that made me feel terrible just needed sleep to go away.
310

311 of 365: outtake
Wendy got me this great lip gloss, so I was going to photograph just my lips to show it off... I think Olivia had just run outside and was asking me what I was doing or something, and I looked off at her... so even though this isn't the great photo I was looking for, I like it better then the rest.
311

312 of 365: What was that??
If you have cats - don't you hate it when they startle, and then stare into the distance. Creeps me out!
312

313 of 365: My Family
It was really nice out, and I wanted to try to get some family portraits of my own family. Most turned out ehh. I love this one. Since I've started doing this with other families, I've been wanting one like this for my family... I'm glad I was able to do it.
313

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, seems to me, is an excellent phrase