Sunday, March 8, 2009

63-67 of 365

Man a whole week slipped past me!

63: I'll take some salt
063
I collect... well a lot of things... but the most accepted thing I collect is ceramic salt and pepper shakers. Really, I think I'm getting out of the whole collecting thing... I haven't bought myself anything for my own collections in a really long time. Priorities, it would seem, have shifted. But I still love what I have. And this is probably one of my fav sets of shakers.

64: One step forward, two steps back
064
I stopped running because I was hurting my ankles. So I decided to walk for an hour and see where it got me. 4.5 miles later, I got the biggest blister I've ever had in my life... that promptly popped (no I didn't pop it... it scraped on something... I did help it along once I was started though... so gross)

65: oceans in ohio
065
Olivia loves the annoying neighbors yard, because it has a giant pine tree. I was trying to get her to come to our yard, when I noticed the random shell. They're actually all over their 'gardens.' Really random.

66: silence is typically bad
066
Anyone with kids (especially more then one) will agree... silence is not golden.

67: Thank God for Sunday
067
I make pancakes every Sunday. Tims Grandma gave us the griddle... it was theirs, and they said they had only used it once or twice in the 10 years they'd had it. Well I've used it every Sunday since we aquired it. Thanks Grandma!! We make great use of it!

No comments: