Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I needed to read that

I've had a really bad day. And then I read an acquaintances blog, who had this quote....

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
I needed to read that.
I've also been really busy. If you hadn't heard yet, I changed my website... so go check it out. I'm really pleased with it :)
I'm also ridiculously behind on posting photos (both for the 365 project, and in general) but I'm planning on catching up in the next couple days. Lets start with some of the 365 shall we?
71 of 365: Turn to the right
I remembered as I was heading to bed that I needed to take a photo... this is a wall scroll hanging on the wall to the right of the computer. Lame, I know.

071
72 of 365: Can't Reach!!!
I was going for Jubilee (the doll) to be in focus... but didn't upload the photos until days later, and none came out. But Olivia still periodically asks about her, and tells me she can't reach her
072
73 of 365: No no baby Claire!
Both girls are fascinated with my inhalers. And can show you the proper way to use them. I also am starting to explore textures with photoshop... and I'm enjoying it!
073

1 comment:

Andi @ Love Like Crazy said...

I'm sorry you had a rough day! The site looks amazing and that Emerson quote is the truth. Some days just need to be left behind. I hope you have a better one tomorrow! :)