Tuesday, March 10, 2009

another Holly classic

This one my first! She's going to be so mad when she see's this custom (mostly because I'm sure she's forgotten about it... plus she's improved her craft significantly since making it.) But who cares what she thinks! I mean this project is just about me cheering her up! Oh wait...

Lily Hopper
Lily1
Like I said, she's my first Holly custom... but she's also the first custom I ever owned that I didn't make myself. I got her by swapping customs with Holly before I ever knew her (if she really wanted to be evil, Holly could post mine... I remember what I made, and I'm positive it hasn't aged well) When I got Lily Hopper in the mail, I just remember being stunned by the small brushwork... this teeny tiny painting on a pony. I'd never seen brushwork so smooth before (even though she's even better at it now.) I loved her and love her, even if the red in her paint is bleeding over time (the poor thing)

Lily2
**told you you'd hate me Holly LOL!!**

4 comments:

jupiternwndrlnd said...

omg....if I didn't have to work, I would fly up there to kick your ass.

*eyes the pony*
well, the symbol isn't bad...
but those eyes and that hair *GAH!* it's heinous!

Ick. ick, ick,ick....thats like, the 5th custom I made, EVER....ICK!!

jupiternwndrlnd said...

*comes back*
.....at least let me fix her eyes and do something with her hair....
ICK!

DUDE, I made this thing like, 5 years ago!?!?!???! SRSLY!
oooo....I should sooo get Fantasia down and photo her >.> course....she looks better than THIS!

Andi @ Love Like Crazy said...

*grins evilly*

She's always been one of my favorite Hollys. I have a little envy...I admit it.

I think this is a great project!

*big cheesy grin*

music theory mommy said...

i so remember that pony! gah! i love love love her! such amazing detail and the colors rock! hmmm...maybe i should start blogging all my jupi ponies too :) i wonder how many we own between you, andi and i? :P

angie