Monday, March 30, 2009

wedding bells

For the next three days in the challenge, I decided to practice more wedding type photos. Guess I'm excited about Ambers wedding coming up! :D

First up, some wedding ring shots. I have a love/hate relationship with my wedding ring. I love it to death, and think it suits me well... but its small, which makes me self conscious when women start showing their rings off to one another. I do get a lot of satisfaction that Tim and I walked into the store and essentially bought the ring, with no debt to add to what we already had.
84 of 365: With this ring...
084

and a couple close shots

049

046

3 comments:

Effects of Beauty said...

I love your ring end of story... plus- a good plus we do need to go to the zoo I also have a membership oh my sounds like a date lol except brians mom put my new last name on the account so im not to sure how thats going to work??? lol stupird people lol

music theory mommy said...

i think your ring is beautiful and unique...just like you :)

Andi @ Love Like Crazy said...

That ring is BEAUTIFUL!!! (And so it the composition...you're really making my creative side drool here!)