Wednesday, May 27, 2009

the anatomy of a tantrum

Claire threw one heck of a tantrum yesterday at the park. Now that I see her mouth today, I think she was just stressed from teething (I zoomed in these photos and actually saw some teeth were breaking skin yesterday... but I didn't notice it then >.<) At the time, I blamed the tantrum on the sun and a really annoying older sister. Really, that still could have been the cause.

Brace yourself for some major photo overload!

...

as told from Claire's point of view

...

Mommy, I am MAD!
01

Seriously, don't even look at me right now, I AM MAD
02

HELLO!!! Why are you taking photos of me!?!? Don't LOOK AT ME!
03

You should really be consoling me.
04

Why aren't you consoling me!?!?!?!
05

Mommy?
06

I'm still mad Mommy. I don't remember why anymore... but I'm mad
07

I know you're back there Mommy
08

...Mommy...
09

Answer me Mommy... you are still watching me right?
10

...because I'm mad, remember?
11

Heeeelllooooooooo!?!! Anyone back there?!!?
12

You're still not saying anything! Is it coy you want?
13

...Where's Claire?
14

...peek-a-boo?
15

*sigh*
16

guess I'll just go back to playing then
17

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Absolutely adorable!! I remember those days.......

jupiternwndrlnd said...

OMG!! <3 that is too much