Saturday, May 30, 2009

weddings bells are ringing

Today, I photographed my first wedding.

That's right, Amber and Brian finally tied the knot! It feels like just yesterday that we were shooting their engagement photos, but here we are at their wedding day. And I'm very grateful for them for allowing me to get my feet wet with their wedding. I learned a lot, and we got some great images. I'm still in the very beginning stages of editing the images, so the blog is sure to see many more posts about them.

Since we can't have a blog without an image... one of my first of many favorites. All those flower girls, and one mischievous ring bearer.


163

4 comments:

music theory mommy said...

that is an awesome shot! congrats on photoging your first wedding...jeff says he's too intimidated to do it, cuz what happens if a memory card goes corrupt and ruins the pics or something...i tell him that that is why you have a contract...but yeah...anyways...goodie for you! you gonna give up fed ex now and just photo? :)

Purple Platypus Pictures said...

Hopefully someday! Yeah I went through (wait for it) 6 memory cards, 16 AA batteries (for my speedlight), 2 camera batteries, and 2 bottled waters LOL! But Until I'm done done, all the images are saved on the memory cards, and my computer, and my external harddrive. I'll be damned if I lose an image!

jupiternwndrlnd said...

OMG! I am IN LOVE with this shot Sweetie!!! I can't wait to see more!!

Effects of Beauty said...

more more more