Friday, May 8, 2009

finding that happy balance

Oh man have I been busy! I don't even know if busy is the right word... just completely thrown off my schedule. I decided this week to work out with the boys (Jason and Twigg, last seen in the March of Dimes walk.) They both weight lift, and honestly I am thoroughly impressed with their abilities. When I worked out before, I just ran. No weight or resistant training. Just running and running and more running. And you know what? I'm not a runner. But this weight training thing, while sucky when doing it, is actually kinda fun. I might keep it up.

But because of doing that, I get home later. But I still have to do the whole mom thing with the girls. And I'm still working. And I'm still photographing. So it's just leaving me with less and less 'free' time, to do things like, say, blogging LOL! But I'm sure I'll find the balance... at least I hope!

119 of 365: TEAMWORK!
119

120 of 365: what 'blah' looks like
120

You know its bad when you're jealous of your kids free time.
121 of 365: if only
121
If you see some of the elements of the blog moving around, don't be alarmed! I just wanted to try something that was a little more custom to me... but that takes time, so knowing my luck I'll accidentally turn a font color to something unreadable on the background, and all that jazz... so just be patient with me :)

No comments: