Wednesday, May 13, 2009

benched players

First, a fun silhouette of Claire

129 of 365: I want to go outside
129

I spent Mothers Day with my sister-in-law Wendy. We ate great food, did some shopping, and spent an entire day away from our families. It was great :) But the original intent for me to spend the day there was to take photos of her oldest with my oldest. Olivia and Niko's birthdays are only 2 days apart (though 2 years apart as well) so it only makes sense that we combine their parties (otherwise we both would have to spend an entire weekend doing the party thing, and I don't think either of us are interested in that.) I like to make the kids' invitations, and I needed a new photo of the two of them. Since those two will obviously get their day (when the invitation arrives in the mail) I dedicate this to unimportant kids this time.

Claire, enjoying some Tball and some rad hair
40

and 130 of 365: Stiff as a Board
Poor Aiden... would just turn and look at me straight as a board... might as well have been a mug shot (just slightly cuter)
130

1 comment:

jupiternwndrlnd said...

a fun silhouette of Claire..."with a pony"