Monday, May 4, 2009

see I do photograph Olivia

As always, playing some catch-up, so you might (most possibly) see a surge of blogs here.

First up, Olivia! See, I do photograph her!

Alright, so clients who have had me photograph them can attest, I tend to lay on the ground when photographing people... especially kids. I just love the way a shot comes out when its on their level. Olivia is fascinated with me laying down... which leads her to hover over me as I'm photographing whatever I'm photographing. Normally, I just let her hover. This day, I photographed her hovering. I think I ended up with over 10 different shots of her hovering... this ones my favorite.

117 of 365: Whatcha doin?
117

And for good measure... I've explained to a couple people that I get really excited when you can see me in the catchlights of a persons eyes. Catchlights are those pretty light sparkles in your eyes in photographs... I love them and strive to get them every shot. I tend to wear white on sessions to act like a natural reflector in hopes of getting them. But here's a close-up of this shot of Olivia... I'm right there!

eye

No comments: