Monday, April 27, 2009

marching for babies

So I did in fact March for Babies on Sunday. I want to say there were 13 of us from my area at FedEx walking. It was a beautiful day... really sunny (ugh I hate photographing in full sun) and really hot! That lukewarm water along the route, though, was quite thirst-quenching. So here's some random photos from the ordeal... Rhonda, if you read this (not sure if you will) I have unwatermarked ones for you to use in our newsletter ;)
one of our package handlers Zach
004

Rhonda, her daughter Vanessa, and Laura in the middle
014blog

Twigg and Jason
016blog

some of us walking
017blog

024blog

025blog

039blog

I haven't decided yet, but this one might be my 365 photo of the day
046blog

047blog

Twigg and Jason ran the last 4 miles, so here's Twigg asking us what took us so long to finish
053blog

Rhonda and Vanessa at the finish line
072blog

If I don't pick the other one for my 365, I'm picking this one... it epitomizes the boys I work with
068blog

and I actually allowed Twigg and Jason to use my camera a few times... as proof I was there as well :)
061blog

062blog
There's more photos I'll probably end up sharing some off from GameWorks afterwards, so you haven't seen the last of these guys I work with. And thank you everyone who supported me! I ended up raising $135, which I think is fantastic! I think I'll find out tonight at work how much our whole area made as a whole... and I think we did good. YAY for Babies!

2 comments:

Andi @ Love Like Crazy said...

Since I somehow sketched the deadline (and am officially a deadbeat) I'm going to take the money I was going to donate to your walk and do it in your nephew's name. Email me the correct spelling, pretty please? :)

Effects of Beauty said...

oh the crazy guys! looked like fun