Sunday, April 5, 2009

sneak peak: Jake

I went to Upper yesterday (that's Upper Sandusky, for those not in the know) to take some fun senior photos of my cousin Abby. I had told her, anyone she wanted to bring along I'd photograph. I'd photograph until either they got tired of me, the sun went down, or I ran out of memory.

One of the folks Abby brought along was her boyfriend Jake. Jake is such a cutie, but apparently hates to have his photo taken. I have no idea why... he's very photogenic. Since I have so few of him, he was who I started with. So here you are Jake!


Jake

with Abby
063

and with the grunge look added to it
063style


I have tons of photos from this session, the it'll probably be getting some blog love for a while LOL!

1 comment:

Andi @ Love Like Crazy said...

Seniors are my favorite thing...and these two look like they're great models. I so envy you the BG potential your area has!