Wednesday, April 15, 2009

here we go a coloring...

So the Friday before Easter, we colored eggs. And it went really really well! I completely attribute that to Haley and Aunt Sue coming over. For some reason, when its just me and the girls, I have a hard time getting the girls to understand what I'm trying to get them to do (like color Easter eggs.) But Olivia idolizes Haley, and will do anything and everything that girls does (coincidentally, like color Easter eggs.)

So here was the set-up... I was at the end of the table, between Claire and Olivia... Olivia spent the entire time on Haley's lap, completely enthralled with every move she made... Claire played with her new pinwheel (good call Aunt Sue!) and a yellow egg that we let her beat the hell out of... and Aunt Sue and I Ooooo'd and Aaahhhhh'd every new egg.


013

027

021

020

015


See Olivia... you dunk the egg like this....
025

I SCARED!
024

No it's ok, look its colored!
017

WOOOW! IT'S PWEEEETY!!!
019


The aftermath..... colorful cups
032

And colorful eggs
034

033

028

And the best egg, that was as we called, the mystery messed up egg, because the cup of coloring we used had many capsules of color, only some of which actually disolved. It was such a cool egg, that I made it my day 100!

100 of 365: Accidents can be just as cool, if not better, then things done on purpose
100

No comments: