Friday, April 3, 2009

let me take you on a tour

I have a budding artist on my hands. Which, frankly, is not necessarily a good thing.

Olivia is not allowed to have pens. There is a reason Olivia is not allowed to have pens. Yesterday, Olivia drew on my living room walls, officially marking the last unmarked wall in the upstairs of my house. So today's photos aren't the most glamorous, or even technically correct (noise city!!) but I felt I needed to document the beautiful art someone is leaving for me.

the Kitchen
kitchen

the newest in the Living Room (which, btw, has been painted over twice already and is still showing through)
living room

Olivia's bedroom
Oroom

Claires bedroom
Croom

our Study
study

far shot of the Hallway
hallway1

which all leads up to the piece de resistance!

93 of 365: Masterpiece!
093

Needless to say, some of my time off that should be spent working on my studio, will most likely be spent painting. I'm over the artwork filled walls.

2 comments:

music theory mommy said...

the one in claire's room looks like snoopy laying on top of the doghouse with just his snout visible :P we still have to photog peyton's masterpieces...lol

Effects of Beauty said...

welcome to the world of colored walls