Wednesday, April 15, 2009

96 - 99

Playing a little catch-up here. This doesn't catch me up to today, but it at least catches me up some before dinner.


96 of 365: The perfect pair of shoes
Holly got me a great pair of shoes for my pullip, and added the cutest detail. Look at the little platypi!!
096

97 of 365: Even the good go bad
Yes, even the little princess has her moments. She's had a lot lately
097

98 of 365: Lilacs!
They've the first thing I planted when we moved here, and for the first year since planting it, it seems to be growing. YAY!
098

99 of 365: TEN!
Olivia can stack a tower ten high! Granted, a week later Jeremy stacked one 35 high, but he's also six foot four... I think ten is impressive for the under three foot crowd ;)
099

1 comment:

jupiternwndrlnd said...

plati-shoes!!!!!!!! <3

only for you.