Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's almost ridiculous how far behind I am...

*sigh*

So here's what I hope to accomplish by the weekend...
-catch up on posting the 365
-edit and post Easter photos
-edit and post photos from Jeremy's soccer game
-edit and post photos from the Blue Jackets playoffs
-Finish up Abby and Scotts session (yeah - still not done with those - though I did get the most important part (Abbys Invite) done and sent to the printers... I'll have to post that too)
-Show where we're at in the studio renevations.

So yeah... thats a lot!

Plus, just as a public service message... try not to work third shift if you can help it! And if you do... don't take a week off, and then expect to go right back into daily life when work starts right back up. Sheesh my body is just killing me this week!!

And since I can't post without posting some photos, I'll get a few days caught up on the 365. Most are renevation photos, turned black and white. Sorry about that... I wasn't really into the whole 'lets set up a cool shot' mood those couple days.
101 of 365: Lets get it started
101

102 of 365: Hoppy Easter
102

103 of 365: Back to Work

103

104 of 365: Mis-measurement
104

105 of 365: Playing in the Mud
105

1 comment:

Effects of Beauty said...

omg love love love the peeps centerpeice so cute