Monday, June 1, 2009

so lets start at the start

Since I know Amber (the bride) from my 'day' job, I had a lot of fun being back with her while she was getting ready before the wedding. Her friends and family are just a joy to be around, and made me feel welcome the whole time.

029 - dress

Amber was wearing this fun printed shirt before getting into her dress... lets hope it was Brins LOL!
053 - Amber

From the room they got ready in, you could look down over the parking lot. The flower girls arriving caused a bit of a tizzy.
041 - little girls

I love how she's looking adoringly at Amber
054 - Fiona

Brian was a bundle of happy nerves beforehand.
300 - Bryan

And I just loved this... all the girls just fussing over Amber
269 - girls helping out

277 - girls helping

Nothing beats Ambers shoes...
229

And of course the little girls tried their best to teach Ryan how to hold his pillow
323 - ryan

337 - kids

More to come later!

4 comments:

Effects of Beauty said...

i'VE BEEN CHECKING ALL DAY LOL SO GREAT!!!!!!

Andi @ Love Like Crazy said...

This gets ULTIMATE WIN, miss PPP. :) I'm so glad you had this great experience to start your wedding photographer career! :D

jupiternwndrlnd said...

omg! some awesome shots!! <3 and yes...the shoe shot totally caught my attention - hehe

Purple Platypus Pictures said...

hehehe Holly I totally thought of you when I saw her shoes!