Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Family sneak peek!

After Olivia's birthday party, I had a couple mini sessions with two of Tims cousins. It was actually really good... already at a great park, with everyone looking fabulous.

Even though I photographed them last, I'm showing them first. It was Cyndi that originally contacted me about taking images of her family. It had been forever since they had had family pictures taken, and really, it was just time. So these are my favs. They even let me try the fun shot with Jacob up front (I did it... well tried to do it with the other family who have a toddler, and it definetly turned out better with the 'can follow direction because I'm older' crowd.) I should have all your images ready for you by the weekend!

Danny Cyndi 2

Jacob1

Jacob forfront

No comments: