Monday, June 22, 2009

Kristina and Mark, sneak peek #1

I put #1 because I'm sure I'll have another. So I was invited along to Kristina and Marks wedding this Saturday. I was not their photographer, but Kristina's mom said she'd love for me to take some images while I was there (which of course I jumped on.) Because I wasn't really there as the photographer, I never got one on one time with the bride and groom, which was a bit of a bummer, but I did get to pull aside some people and play around. Donna, I hope you love what you see!

My fav image from in the church... I just love how the light hits Kristina's dress... so yummy
156

158

Hanna, my sister Haleys best friend, is the sister of the bride, and was one of the many bridesmaids. I stole her and shot a ton of images of her. I joked with her mom that you would have thought she was the one getting married.
077

074

with one of the ring bearers
039

043

055

and with her older brother
071

073

and just a few of their cake... it was gorgeous!
237

240

Even though I wasn't the main photographer, I had a lot of fun! Thank you Kristina and Mark for letting me come along!

1 comment:

debbie dolle said...

What a beautiful job you did!!! Nice web site, you have a gift for sure-WOW