Monday, June 8, 2009

and we bring the wedding to a close

I had a busy weekend, so it took a little longer to get this blog post ready... sorry about that!

Amber and Brians wedding ended with great food and music, just like every wedding should! It was beautiful, and they should be proud of what they did with it.

065 - kiss

Ryan during dinner (he's just too cute to be true)
067 - ryan

Amber dancing with her Dad... he was fabulous! Had her laughing the entire time! You can tell how much he loves her :)
293 - dance with dad

DANCE

These two are just hams for the camera... and I love it!
159 - goofy

Right before tossing the bouquet
461 - flower toss

Ambers shoes were worn by tons of different girls throughout the night... I'll admit, if they would have fit me, I would have been wearing them too. They are that fabulous. By the end of the evening, they were cast aside, along with a set of flower girl shoes, and I just liked the way they looked together.
529 - shoes

Thanks you Amber and Brian, for having me be a part of you wedding. Truly, I had a blast! Here's to a long and happy marriage!!

3 comments:

Effects of Beauty said...

oh so great and tell me why i cant find my shoes!!!!! wtf lol

jupiternwndrlnd said...

*eyes the shoes* what size are they? >.>

Purple Platypus Pictures said...

I think teeny tiny... at least for my feet (granted I wear a 10/11, so just about anything is teeny tiny comparitivly LOL