Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm most excited about...

...the formals from the wedding. They turned out awesome! Helps that I was taking images of gorgeous people.

My fav formal of Brian... him and his sister
201 - Brian and sis
She was so sweet too!

My fav of Amber... her and her bridesmaids
292

Heck yeah they jumped for me!! I was ecstatic about that!

Just more, because I know Amber is dying to see some of them...
215 - boys carrying

219 - boys

441 - amber

I adore a photographer named Millie Holloman, and she tends to pose brides and grooms all stoic like this... kind of like a cake topper I guess. I dunno, I find it quirky and fun, and was glad Amber and Brian did it for me.
316 - brian and amber

463 - couple

420
We're almost to the end of the wedding peek! Just in time to catch up on the 365... and someone around here is turning 3!!

3 comments:

Effects of Beauty said...

OMGomgomgomgomgomg so excited love, love all of them!!!! I knew i hired u for a reason!!!!!!

Andi @ Love Like Crazy said...

I'm SO glad you had a game-on bride for your first wedding. (Really, the jumping FTW!) These look AMAZING! :)

jupiternwndrlnd said...

dude!!! these are AWESOME shots!! when i get married i'm gonna be so torn between you bein my bridesmaid or my photographer! (not that im ever getting married again) but you fucking rock!