Wednesday, June 17, 2009

FINALLY something new to post!

Tim asked me today if I was ever going to post again on the blog... I've just been behind! I underestimated how long the wedding was going to take me, and I haven't wanted to work on anything else until it was done. Well it's not done yet, but I wanted to finish out the cousins family portraits! So here's Darcie and Jarods sneak peek! (well it's not so sneak anymore, since I'm giving them the password to their gallery here in five, but that means its five minutes of sneak!!)

So we photographed Darcie and Jarod first. Maisley is the same age as Claire, and after a long birthday party, she was a bit cooked. But I think she did really well for us! And she just couldn't be any cuter.

01

05

(this was the shot Jacob so kindly reproduced for me... I wish I had a good shot with her looking at me, but I still think this one is way cute)
02

And the bug in the lens trick worked well with Maisley... a little too well... I think she saw my shutter flick shut, and wanted to grab at it. She's so determined!
07
Thanks guys for letting me photograph your gorgeous family!

No comments: