Monday, June 8, 2009

Abby Graduates!

Abby graduated high school the same weekend as the wedding, which was really exciting. I never ended up showing her invite I made, so I'll show it now! Better late then never! We made them postcards, so all Abby had to do was address them and throw a stamp on them. Easy Peasy.
FINAL FRONT

FINAL BACK

I had a hard time choosing a photo to use as my 365 image.

...should it be Claire's first black eye, given to her that morning by the bathtub?
092

...perhaps a loving image of my stepmom with my cousin?
101

oh no, I know...

151 of 365: EEEEWWWW!
151

My family is so weird. Love it!

2 comments:

jupiternwndrlnd said...

*snort* the 365 pic is win!

and the grad postcard turned out AWESOME! <3

Anonymous said...

You are SO doing Kristin's graduation cards next year!!!!! Love them!!!