Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Girl!!

Firstly, June 4th I apparently decided to take a photo of lunch. Yeah don't ask, because I can't remember why. My guess, I was busy. Or I thought lunch that day was tasty. Who knows.

155 of 365: with a side of grapes
155

But on June 5th, Olivia turned three years old! What a big girl! Since her party was coming up in a couple days, and we figured she'd overdose on cake then, we didn't want to do some giant cake. But we did want her to practice candles (which at the party she did very well with!) No the candles we got weren't giant, the cupcakes were just teeny tiny. And quite tasty, for the two bucks :) Olivia was a little freaked out by the candles, but she at least blew some air out (nothing that actually blew out the candles, but hey we're working on it)

156 of 365: The Big Three
156

Birthday

1 comment:

heather@thelittlethings said...

I love how you captured that little cupcake! It's just perfect in it's cuteness!