Tuesday, October 6, 2009

and now a bunch of the girls

It seems that when I'm busy and find I need to take a photo quick so I don't miss a day - I capture the girls. While I love having tons of images of the girls, it's kind of stuck me in a rut. I'm hoping to be able to pull myself out of it. Until then, though, here's a series of them.

244 of 365: When are you due?
For someone so petite and tiny, Claire sure has one hell of a buddah belly!
244

245 of 365: Congratulations
Ahhh, the 'Yay you used the potty!' sticker wall. The girls' newest habit is to rip the stickers off the the wall after they've been placed for days and days, leaving one half of the sticker still stuck, and the other half ground into my carpet. It's really a fantastic habit.
245

246 of 365: who needs a bed?
I get off of work anywhere between 12am and 5am now. Olivia is almost always awake and waiting for me at the door. I guess this day she just couldn't stay awake.
246

247 of 365: lets talk about schools
I can't believe that we're at that stage where we have to start talking about schools for Olivia. Preschool right now, obviously. Olivia has a weird way of talking (she adds random noises to fill in sentances) and she's terrible at sharing and taking turns, so Tim and I figured it was time. We're still looking... my goodness its pricey!
247

248 of 365: Light and Dark
I was sitting in my armchair while Claire was playing in the window, and I just loved how the light was hitting her. I don't know why... I just did.
248

Photobucket

1 comment:

Andi @ Love Like Crazy said...

Schools are horrific. Good luck finding one that's good for you guys (and O!)

I love the one of her in the pile of platypi! <3