Sunday, October 25, 2009

One heck of a blog about a day at the farm

Brace yourself, because I'm going to show a ton of images! But I can't help it, it's about our day at the farm! We love Circle S Farms, and I love taking photos there (I'll probably have another post just comparing this years images to prior years images)

We always have to do the 'How tall this Fall?' sign. Tim actually had the hardest job of wrangling the girls to even get the shot. Neither was very interested this year. Olivia did, however, find a different cutout that she did want photographed with. I swear neither Tim nor I put her there, she went there all on her own.
129 how tall

144 how tall

121 cardboard cutout

It was only a matter of time until the girls found the chickens. Actually, I'm not even sure these are chickens... they don't look like traditional chickens (which doesn't mean they couldn't be some fancy breed of chicken... maybe the farm is branching out) I'm waiting for the day the farm help tells us we can't let our children torture their chickens. Until then, it drains a lot of energy!
109 bird chase

115 bird chase

118 bird chase

Other random farm goodness..
138 olivia

104 Olivia kiss

At this point, everyone knows I love a good behind shot while walking through the suflower maze
173 walking

179 walking

The highlight by far this year was the hay barn. This was the first year Olivia actually slid down the slides. Claire would slide down with me (but not by herself.) Olivia just had a ball in there, and would fight every time we'd leave it (we went in many times)
216 straw toss

217 straw toss

284 of 365: sisterly love
284

220 Olivia hay

203 Claire in hay

204 Claire in hay

And my favorite 'face' shots of the day. Sure I could photoshop Claires giant booger out of her nose, but where would the blackmail pictures be then??
234 Claire yell

236 Claire surprised

245 Olivia giggle

248 Olivia smile

And it all ended after the tractor ride to the pumpkin patch.
240 Claire

259 Me and the Girls

Thanks Circle S!

Photobucket

No comments: