Thursday, October 22, 2009

And Olivia takes center stage...

277 of 365: COSTUMES!
Did you know, if you want your daughter to look like a whore for halloween, you have about a million different options - but if you want your three year old to look cute and like a three year old, you've got a hunt ahead of you?? We broke out old Halloween costumes in the house this day. Olivia can actually fit into every costume she's worn except the bunny costume (it has built in feet, which doesn't work well with her lengthyness) We decided Claire is actually going to be the bunny this year for Halloween. She's adorable in it, and I love the costume (Slug gave it to me - I can't remember if it was her mom that made it - but its adorable!) We finally found a non-slutty tiger for Olivia to be, but this day she was wearing her frog costume from 2 years ago. Ignore the hand on the mirror - I've given up on keeping that thing clean.
277

278 of 365: happy
What do you get when Olivia's hiding from the camera, but tricked into looking at you?
278

279 of 375: Thats not yellow!!!!!!
Three year olds are very picky. And they change their minds. A lot. Olivia wanted milk. Pink milk. No wait, yellow milk. But the pink milk was already poured, so pink milk it is. Tantrum ensued.
279

280 of 365: white
wait, thats not of either girl! Every once and a while, I try to do assignments from the various photography boards I'm a part of. That weeks assignment was 'white.' I think I might need a macro lens, because I am loving macros!
280

281 of 365: Good Night Olivia
If you look at the data on this image, technically it was taken on the 9th, and not the 8th (which is when day 281 is.) But it was taken when I got off of work at 2am, and since I hadn't slept yet, I'm going on the technicality that the day hadn't changed yet. It's not the most technically correct image I've ever taken, but it is what I see every time I get home from work. Go to bed Olivia!!!
281

Photobucket

No comments: